Gantz's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gantz's Playground

Come live a world, where even after death, you find yourself fighting for your life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Gantz's Toys WIP
Content Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm by Admin

» Gantz's Function
Content Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 pm by Admin

» Site's Plot
Content Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm by Admin

» Content Rules
Content Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm by Admin

» Basic Rules
Content Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Content Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Content Rules Empty
PostSubject: Content Rules   Content Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm

As many Gantz's fans know, Gantz got most of its popularity from its gore and sexual content. So, to keep the faith, I will allow basically anything to happen within any topic created here on this site, however, the issue with sex and etc, you must alter the topic tag, placing a "[Explict]", tag at the end, to warn readers that this topic has explicit content.

The [3/3] vote rule:
In order for a topic to have such content, the participants must state in their opening topic that they agree to allow such content to exist in the topic.

The only thing I wont tolerate is racism, that goes for IC and OOC, the chat box to be more specific. The reason for that, is that so much is already allowed on the site already, that I cant allow a sensitive subject like that to hover around on the site. So either you get down with the program, or get out, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://gantz.darkbb.com

Content Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gantz's Playground :: Gantz's Rules :: Basic Stuff-
Jump to: