Gantz's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gantz's Playground

Come live a world, where even after death, you find yourself fighting for your life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Gantz's Toys WIP
Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm by Admin

» Gantz's Function
Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 pm by Admin

» Site's Plot
Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm by Admin

» Content Rules
Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm by Admin

» Basic Rules
Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Site's Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Site's Plot Empty
PostSubject: Site's Plot   Site's Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Site's Plot 6a0133f3d447b0970b015432bba2bb970c-pi

The sites plot takes place around the same time, Kei Korono, and Masaruo Kato have died, meaning they have just came into contact with Gantz, along with a few others as well. Your character can live in any part of the world they choose, except for Japan, due to the main characters. However, this does not mean that you will not come into contact with canon characters, you will meet and hear about the Tokyo Team each time to complete a number of missions. By "complete", I mean win.

Each time you, or your team, complete three missions, which range in many possibilities, you will receives a clue in the form of a newspaper, that will be delivered to you where ever you hold residency in the real world. These clues and range from hints, to actual key facts about the Tokyo Team.

Your character will also be involved in Gantz, the moment you die in the real world. Once that has been accomplished, your character will carry out many missions, where you will earn points to unlock upgrades, that range in many things, including the "Wish"

Aside from that, your character's main goal on this site, is to survive for as long as you can, and by any means. The staff here will NPC and monster that they can think off, and the times that you, or your team are selected is at random. That's right, you will never know what time, or at what place you will be selected to carry out a mission.

Back to top Go down
https://gantz.darkbb.com

Site's Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gantz's Playground :: Gantz's Story :: Gantz's Story Plot-
Jump to: