Gantz's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gantz's Playground

Come live a world, where even after death, you find yourself fighting for your life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Gantz's Toys WIP
Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm by Admin

» Gantz's Function
Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 pm by Admin

» Site's Plot
Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm by Admin

» Content Rules
Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm by Admin

» Basic Rules
Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gantz's Toys WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gantz's Toys WIP Empty
PostSubject: Gantz's Toys WIP   Gantz's Toys WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Along with the hunt, Gantz's supplies its hunters wit various weapons. These weapons are futuristic items, that use compressed energy as its weapons. The higher level equipment will need to be unlocked in order to use them.

The Gantz Suit:
Gantz's Toys WIP Tumblr_ml2panO87E1sn0lsbo7_400

The Gantz suit is a skin-tight bodysuit which is attuned to an individual body and can only be utilized by that specific Hunter. These suits provide the wearer with incredible strength, speed, endurance, and the ability to jump very high, as well as land without problems thanks to the shoes which are seen to release a white smoke to cushion one returning from a high jump. The suit also provides the hunter with an almost impenetrable protection to his/her body, even to the head, which is fully exposed. Large caliber bullet rounds to the face do not leave so much as a bruise. The will shut down if it takes too much damage, with no time to recover.

The Controller:
Gantz's Toys WIP Gantz_Radar_Wallpaper_by_Darkmeteorix

It is a device used to track the targets, displaying the targets as well as fellow team mates on its screen. They allow for changing of someone's frequency, rendering them invisible to those not on the same frequency. This allows them to turn invisible to other people. They also display the time left in a mission and display the boundaries of the mission area which no Hunter can pass through unharmed.

The X Gun:
Gantz's Toys WIP 020a_IrUcso

The X-gun is a small handgun-sized weapon, that gets its name from the four protrusions around the barrel that spread out like an "X" when fired. The X-gun uses compressed energy as its ammo. It fires until it hits something, then explodes inside the target after a delay. A drawback to this weapon is that it has a significant time delay between the triggers being pressed and the projectile being fired/impacting the target, during which the enemy can easily dodge it, use an object as a shield, or kill the wielder. It features an X-ray monitor in the back, which is also part of the lock on system. It has two triggers, the upper trigger is pulled by the pointer finger, causing the gun to lock onto a target displayed on the monitor. The lower trigger fires the weapon on the target.

The X Shotgun:
Gantz's Toys WIP X-rifle

This gun is just like the X gun, however, the X-Shotgun is meant for longer range, has higher accuracy, and a sniper scope.
Back to top Go down
https://gantz.darkbb.com

Gantz's Toys WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gantz's Playground :: Gantz's Story :: Gantz's Story Plot-
Jump to: